EyeOne provides eye care for children of all ages.
Our mission is to provide eye care to children with vision plan insurance, medical insurance, Medicaid, and to those children whose families do not have insurance.
- Same Day Appointments
- Convenient Locations in Staunton, Fishersville, Waynesboro, Stuarts Draft, Charlottesville, and Lexington
Eye Exams are important for a child’s well-being as vision plays a big role in the child’s interaction and learning during his or her development.
Your Visit Includes:
- Pediatric Eye Exams – EyeOne Vision Plan with exams starting at $90
- The EyeOne Pediatric Optical Department – With more than 50 styles from which to choose, selecting children’s glasses is easy.
- Children’s glasses including frame and lenses start at $36.95. Designer frames and options available at an extra charge.
- All children’s glasses include a one year/one time unconditional replacement for broken glasses.
- Contact Lens Exams and Contact Lenses are available at an additional charge for 12 and older, if a candidate.